Here at Children’s Therapy London we have experienced Speech and Language Therapist’s who specialise in paediatric Speech and Language Therapy. Our Speech and Language Therapist’s are on hand to support you and your child.
Do you find that your child:
· Has less words than their peers?
· Does not use full sentences?
· Is difficult to understand?
· Has a short attention span?
· Finds it difficult to engage in play?
· Finds it difficult to follow instructions?
· Has difficulty making friends?
· Gets stuck on their words or stammers?
· Finds it hard to think of the right word?
· Gets frustrated when they can’t communicate their message?
· Is reluctant to speak in specific situations?
These may be signs that your child is experiencing a speech and language difficulty and they would benefit from seeing a Speech and Language Therapist.
1. We can offer you a free telephone consultation with one of our experienced Speech and Language Therapist’s to help you in your decision in booking therapy with us.
2. If you decide that you would like your child to be seen by a therapist then a member of our team will discuss our range of services in order to decide the next best step.
3. Once you have made a booking you will be provided with all the necessary information and our administration team are available to answer any queries you may have.
4. On the day you will be met by your therapist who will welcome you to the clinic and carry out your child’s assessment or therapy.
5. Following your initial appointment, your therapist will work with you to develop therapy goals for your child. This allows an individualised, child-focused approach to therapy.
6. We encourage parents to be part of the therapy process and we welcome parent participation where appropriate.
7. Your therapist will also share ideas for activities and strategies that you can carry out at home in order to consolidate your child’s skills and promote progress.
Contact us now for a free telephone consultation with one of our experienced Speech and Language Therapist’s to help you in your decision in booking therapy with us.